Introducing Sensordrone, a Kickstarter projects that is kicking some serious butt right now! With 462 Backers, the project has already surpassed its $25,000 goal by almost 300%, having raised a little over $70,000. Here’s the kicker, it still has 33 days left.
This little gadget is a sensor computer, and it connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Check out the details and video below.
Everything is included in the Sensordrone’s sleek & compact metal/plastic housing. No configuration is required. Just run an app, and it works. There are no switches or dials to adjust. You don’t have to buy new sensors to do anything shown in the video. Just run an app. Truly a major extension of your mobile device, everything is controlled by the app. Here are just 6 apps that we’re already running with our Sensordrones.
- Precision Electrochemical Gas Sensor – Calibrated for Carbon Monoxide (Also can be used for precision measurements of Alcohol, Hydrogen, and others)
- Gas Sensor for Oxidizing Gases – MOS type for Chlorine, Ozone, Nitrogen Dioxide, etc.
- Gas Sensor for Reducing Gases – (MOS type for methane, Propane, alcohols, other hydrocarbons, etc.)
- Temperature – Simple resistance temperature sensor type
- Pressure – can be used for Barometer, Altimeter, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Non-Contact Thermometer – Infrared sensor for scanning object temperature
- Proximity Capacitance – fluid level, intrusion detection, stud finder & more applications
- Red Color Intensity
- Green Color Intensity
- Blue Color Intensity
- Illumination – combine RGB & illumination for color matching
- Digital & Analog Interface – Expansion connector for connecting anything you want to your mobile device through the Sensordrone